- Large central living room.
- Fully furnished kitchen for guests who wish to prepare their meals.
- The bunkroom sleeps up to 12 overnight guests.
- Four Twin size bunks.
- Four Full size bunks.
- Two private rooms with queen-size beds
- One private with two full-size beds
- Two bathrooms
, one with group shower.
- Lodge computer has free high speed internet connection with wifi so guests can check web-based email or cruise the web.
- Living room has satellite TV from DirecTV, VCR and DVD players.
- Video room has large assortment of magazines
- Ten foot ceilings throughout the Lodge, 18 foot central vault ceiling in living room.
- Central heat and air conditioning.
- Wheelchair ramp.
- A roofed veranda,
encompassing 2400 square feet, surrounds the Lodge on 3 sides.
- The screened portion of the veranda features cafe tables
and a hot tub .
- The unscreened portion of the veranda features porch swings and quiet relaxation.
- A total of 3600 square feet of floor space (including veranda).
- 33 wooded acres with trails and primitive tent camping sites.
- One RV hookup 30 amp electric & water, no septic dump. Suitable for small RV or pop-up. (Sorry, we're not an RV camp.)
- RV campers and tent campers have access to kitchen, bathrooms, hot tub and swimming pool.
- Two private sleeper cabins with Queen size beds, satellite TV, and private screened porch.
- One 10 by 10 foot screen house with attached 10 by 10 foot awning.
For those who want a little more comfort and convenience than tent camping.
- Over 200 restaurants and fast food places in Auburn and Opelika are 15 minutes away.
- There is a convenience store 3 miles from the camp which sells beer, soft drinks, ice, etc.
- Since this is a minimal service facility, guests must provide their own sheets, pillows, towels, tents, etc.
You will need Queen size sheets for the Private Cabins and Private Room 1 and 2, full size sheets for the Full bunks and private room 3, and twin size sheets for the Twin bunks.
- Our spring water is as good as any bottled water you can buy. Some of our guests fill gallon jugs and take it home with them.